- Combustion air.
Illustration with direct air intake under the stove. The external air intake may also be located at the back of the device.
The air intake, the combustion chamber and smoke evacuation form a system that is air-tight.
- The air is captured in the living room and is heated by the device.
- The convection air circulates throughout the combustion chamber and captures heat from the smoke.
- The heated air naturally comes out of the device and spreads through the room
- Functional, simple and elegant
- Storage drawer
- Compatible with a fan
- Compatible with connection to outside air
- Mobile log store
- Vast range of colours available