By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Before heater installations can proceed, Classic Fireplaces and BBQ’s will require full payment for all products 24 hours prior to install.
If you are paying by cheque or bank transfer, funds will need to be cleared in our account before install.
If paying by bank transfer we recommend you pay in full, 3 days prior to install to allow time for the funds to clear our bank.
Installations are a customer service and are carried out by qualified self employed contractors. Payment for their work must be made directly to them as they are not employed by us.
2. Use License
- Classic Fireplaces and BBQs’s web site is for personal and business customers for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose (without prior consent), or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Classic Fireplaces and BBQs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The files and images on Classic Fireplaces and BBQs’s web site are provided “as is”. Although Classic Fireplaces endeavour to keep our site up to date, Classic Fireplaces and BBQs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Classic Fireplaces and BBQs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Classic Fireplaces and BBQs’s Internet site, even if Classic Fireplaces and BBQs or a Classic Fireplaces and BBQs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Classic Fireplaces and BBQs’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Classic Fireplaces and BBQs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Classic Fireplaces and BBQs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Classic Fireplaces and BBQs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Classic Fireplaces and BBQs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Classic Fireplaces and BBQs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Classic Fireplaces and BBQs’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.