RETURNS AND CREDIT POLICY FOR CLASSIC FIREPLACES AND BBQS GREENSBOROUGH
To obtain an exchange or repair of a product that you purchased, clear proof of purchase must be produced.
Ideally the original Tax Invoice is preferred, however we will make all endeavours to locate the transaction receipt in our system.
We need to view the product being returned to ascertain its condition and age prior to offering a repair or exchange, this can result in the exchange or repair being refused.
• the original receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
• refunds will only be issued using the original payment method
• there is no refund for the purchase of gift cards
• gift cards are not redeemable for cash
• all accessories and manuals must be returned with the product
If you cannot supply your store invoice Classic Fireplaces and Bbqs reserve the option not to offer an exchange or refund.
No exchange or refund on bonus or free items, they must also be returned in the event that you return the product that they were given with.
Change of mind for product returns
You can return an item if you have changed your mind on a purchase.
Once proof of purchase is established. And inspection of the product is carried out Classic Fireplaces and Bbqs will offer a credit [in the form of a gift voucher] or an alternative product.
The following criteria must be adhered to, to obtain the above
• at your own expense return the goods complete within 30 days of purchase to the store
• supply the original invoice
• the item must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging including manuals and any accessories
If these requirements are not met Classic Fireplaces and Bbqs reserve the right to refuse the refund or exchange
To obtain a refund or exchange
You will need to supply the ORIGINAL INVOICE and the original credit card that was used to make the original purchase, so a reversal [refund] can be made. No cash refunds where a purchase was initiated using an EFTPOS or CREDIT CARD